12 Inch Round Common Balloon
The products are made from 100% natural latex material which is phthalate free, harmless, low cadmium, no pollution and eco-friendly. They are usually used by people at all ages, especially by children, throwing at each other at funny summer activities to beat the summer heat for the enjoyment of the wet, summer cool and wild fun with family members or with kids when hosting a party. It is a very fun and exciting toy by shooting each other in competitions and games, for example, water game fight or water balloon war.
5 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch
Pink, Yellow, Red, Blue, Green, White, Purple, Orange
1.Specializing in inflatable products over than 10 years, with experienced and professional designers and production staff members.
1.No antifreeze, don't use inflatable mirror balloon in sub-zero temperature.
Terms of Payment:
T/T. The buyer have to pay 30% deposit by T/T after signed the contract, the other 70% must be paid before the products left the factory.
Delivery & Package
Delivery: 5~30 days after received deposit.
Package: Carton. Carton size: 38X38X33CM. G.W.: 16kg/CTN, N.W.:15kg/CTN.
Professional as one of the beset 12 inch round common balloon manufacturers and suppliers in China, Everich International can offer you newest and cheap products. We can assure you the high quality service, please be free to wholesale 12 inch round common balloon with us.